CommandK allows organisations to seamlessly manage users and their permissions.
- The first user to sign up becomes the Owner and is responsible for adding workspace details.
- Subsequent users can sign up using the same organisation email address.
Users are classified in the following roles on CommandK:
- Owner: Primary user who manages the entire workspace.
- Admin: Editing access to all teams and their associated apps
- Member: Read-only access to the apps within their respective teams.
- Member users only have access to apps associated with their teams.
- Users holding a higher role can adjust Roles, Teams for those with a lower role, and even archive these users when necessary.
Updated 4 months ago